To request a pallet delivery, you’ll first need to measure your freight
What is a pallet delivery?
This is more efficient on fuel and emissions. So, it’s better for the environment. Advanced tracking means the shipment is monitored from end to end. Both by the transport agency and the end consumer. Our partners, TPN, were named pallet network of the year for 2019, so you know your goods are in great hands. Plus, once you’ve booked transport once, you can always log back into the TPN Connect portal to book additional carriage.
How do you prepare a pallet for collection?
company details are loaded into the TPN Connect portal for monitoring. Remember, you have options for your load.
The Hallam express Fleet
● Full load transport – we can offer significant savings on return transport journeys
● Groupage transport – we can combine several separate consignments travelling to the same destination for reduced fares
● Part-load export – we can store goods domestically and consolidate consignments for export
Before the driver arrives to collect your goods, you’ll need to have them secured tightly. Straps or plastic film are common ways to do this. If you need help, we can assist for a small fee. Your driver will load the goods onto our curtain-sided lorry via tail lift, so it’s no hassle at all. After pickup, you can track the journey to the hub and then to its final destination, all via the portal.
Remember, the following services always come as standard:
● Start the request on TPN Connect
● Track the consignment through the portal
● Premium scan and weigh technology
● Advanced tracking technology & delivery confirmation
● Trucks equipped with tail-lifts
VEHICLE CAPACITY (TONNES)
|Trailer (Single Deck)|
|Trailer (Double Deck)|
NO. OF PALLETS