To request a warehousing, you’ll first need to measure your freight
What is a Warehousing?
Couldn’t you have your own warehouse? Well, of course, you could. But it’s prohibitively expensive for most businesses. In order to ship goods quickly and efficiently to your customers, most businesses operate one or more warehouses (depending on customer location). By contracting with shared warehouse space, companies can enjoy the scale of a large business without paying through the nose. It’s also a more green solution as all space is maximised and nothing is wasted.
Built-in Distribution Through the Pallet Network
If you have bulky and oversized freight, TPN has a bespoke service for this called TPN XL. This means your large freight is handled during the day by a dedicated team of specialists. It’s more efficient and performed with care. Unlike other providers, Hallam Express and TPN welcome bulky freight. Standard pallets run through the hub at night while oversized is handled during the day. It’s great for improving efficiency
Benefits of Hallam Express Warehousing
● Short-term: a simple solution for customers looking to stem seasonal peaks and high demand
● Long-term: a useful option for customers needing a central hub for keeping goods year-round
● Distribution: an order-picking function which provides stock control for delivery to end consumers
These options come with a few key benefits:
● Manned and secure facility for loss control.
● Flexible contracts, never pay for more than you need.
● Order-picking & distribution with expert care and quality control.
● Vehicle housing for HGV’s and other transport vehicles.
● Housed loading/unloading so your goods are protected.
● Stock control with full tracking & delivery confirmation for peace of mind.
● Variable quantities for a pay as you go option.
● Dedicated or shared space, allowing all sizes of companies to benefit.
● Domestic, EU & International network of distribution built into the model.
First, choose your flexible plan and service options. Don’t worry if you need to scale up later on, that’s always an option. Then determine the add-ons you require like picking and packing. Then, determine how much space is required and if that will be dedicated. Lastly, choose to opt for distribution for a seamless consumer experience. Regardless of your requirements, there’s a plan that will work for your business.
VEHICLE CAPACITY (TONNES)
|Trailer (Single Deck)|
|Trailer (Double Deck)|
NO. OF PALLETS